The T-70 was a light tank used by the Red Army during World War II, replacing both the T-60 scout tank for reconnaissance and the T-50 light infantry tank for infantry support. The T-80 light tank was a more advanced version of the T-70 with a two-man turret—it was only produced in very small numbers when light tank production was abandoned. The T-90 self-propelled anti-aircraft gun was a prototype vehicle with twin machine guns, based on the T-70 chassis.
Tank T-70 was widely applied at all sectors of the Soviet-German fronts as a line tank up to the middle of 1944 and as a commander's tank of the light self-proppelled artillery up to the end of the war.
In addition to the Red Army, the Polish Army and Czechoslovak corps were also armed with the tanks T-70.
This kit contains 351 parts. Box contains model of tank and five figures.