1/144 Tornado F-3, RAF 56 (Reserve) Squadron "The Firebirds" (Twin Pack)
This kit includes two complete 1/144 scale Tornadoes bearing the markings of RAF 56 Reserve Squadron “The Firebirds”.
This is a highly detailed kit and includes some great features such as, wings that can swing forwards or backwards (just like the real aircraft), and pylons armed with AIM-91 Sidewinder missiles mounted on their dual rails, as well as 2,250-liter drop tanks.
- Two complete Tornado F-3s in one kit
- Wings can swing forwards or backwards
- Pylons include dual Sidewinder rails
- AIM-9l Sidewinder missiles for F-3
- 2,250-liter drop tanks for F-3
- New Cartograf decals featuring accurate “The Firebirds” logo
About the Tornado F-3:
The Tornado F3 is a fighter/interceptor version of the Panavia Tornado in service with the Royal Air Force. The aircraft's first flight was on October 27, 1979 and entered service in 1986. It is a long ranged twin engine aircraft, originally designed to intercept Soviet bombers as they came in from the east to strike the United Kingdom